The swimming pool's a good place to sit & relax when you're feeling down. At least for me(: Well, i go there whenever im majorly upset & i dont wish to turn to anyone. By far, I've been there only twice in many many years. & yes, twice i just sat there crying alone. I mean, its quiet, dark. You just sit there listening to the sound of water & watch the water flow slowly. Then you look up at the sky & you see the moon, the stars, the clouds that drifts by. It all keeps you calm & kind of, let me release everything thats inside me.
So as i was sitting there just now, i took a breath to enjoy the surroundings. Occassionally tearing here & there. Then i began to feel tired & shut my eyes. I could seriously fall asleep there! I would, but of course the fear of insect bites & what might happen when you're sleeping stopped me. Ahahaha. Then i looked up at the sky & started talking to God. (No, not aloud) HAHAHA. I always believe there's a reason for everything that happens. & he's always beside me. Honestly im happy with the way my life is & was (: After awhile, i felt so much better & decided ta head home. I knew i was in for some questioning since i left without saying anything. But sorry, i wont say anything. I know they're worried & all, but maybe they shld know better & leave me alone for awhile.
Anyway, nobody knows when im really upset. I mean, its not me to share my sadness with people. In the end, they might not get it as well as i do. Plus, why share your own sadness when there's already enough sadness going round? Its not that i dont trust anyone, but i dont wish to let anyone worry or feel upset with me. Especially when, im not the kind who will let myself be upset for long. So since i'll be fine in awhiles time, i dont really see the need to share with others (:
okay, now its time to sleep. Crying makes you tired! AHAHA (: